Idiomas // Languages // des langues // Sprachen // 語言 //

Kate Upton’s NY Love



kate_upton_1920_1200_apr072011
Despite being raised in Florida, Kate Upton cannot deny her love for New York Sports. In an interview with USA Today, the model revealed for which city she roots.
“I’m a really big New York Jets fan because my sister works for them. I’ve learned to love the games. I watch every single one. I really enjoy it. Then of course I love coming to Madison Square Garden to see the Knicks. I really like the (New York) Yankees as well.”

Upton had recently participated in the Celebrity Softball game during MLB’s All Star Weekend donning a Yankee cap.

See her at the Softball game here

Kate Upton Talks Mark Sanchez with Boomer & Carton

Source: usatoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most seen.